Monday, June 9, 2008

What I do on the Weekend

This is my silly stupid cute cat, Kitty Boy, who knows absolutely no shame. We got him neutered a while ago, and he's getting fat. This is pre-neuter , since then he's become weirder and fatter. He's adorable though.
This is the blanket I'm working on. Please note and take awe of the gorgeous cables and lace panels. I'll let you know they're awesome. I love cables.
Oh! and this is my sock. On double pointed needles. Three of them. Yes, you should be in awe. I am.
This is my porch. Actually my mom's porch. It's really pretty and when you put the umbrella up, it's all shady and summer like. There's also comfy couches that you can't see. I'm sitting on them while taking the picture.


That's what I did this weekend; nothing. But it was good. I'm halfway through season 1 of Buffy. She just found out Angel's a vampire. But he has a soul, so it's okay to kiss him. Lucky Buffy.

No comments: