Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Drolly Exciting Day



Amelie is the quintessential cute foreign film. The foreign film to introduce you to all other foreign films. It's weirdly cute and sweetly quirky, it's French, Audrey Tautou is in it, and it has this amazing soundtrack in it. It's a good movie. One of these days we'll have to watch it together if you've never seen it.


These are my mom's beautiful flowers that she's been dutifully taking care of. They line the porch and make the patio smell very nice.

We took Kitty Boy to the apartment tonight, after celebrating the Madre's belated birthday. The ride home was a traumatic experience for the both of us. Let's just say my skirt is now soaking in the sink with a copious amount of soap and warm water.



This is Kitty Boy squawking at a bird. He was making this creepy meow warbling noise that we were unable to capture on film. He's so weird.

So I had my Social Problems test today. I probably should have studied more for it, but hey, isn't that the story of my academic career so far? Yeah, I know, I don't have anyone but myself to blame. But I don't have homework for tomorrow, so I think I might actually go to bed on time tonight.

Now I'm off to finish hand washing my skirt and hoping it doesn't smell of cat and tuna.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will so watch that movie with you.