Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Audrey Hepburn, a Burro, and a Missing Wallet



This has been stuck in my head for three days straight now. Unfortunately for all those around me, I can't hit the high notes properly. It's sad. Anyways, I thought I'd share this obsession with my reading audience.

Oh, I lost my wallet today somewhere in between getting on the bus this morning and getting back on it after class. Way to go, eh? I'm pretty sure no one actually filched it directly from my bag, but there's the overwhelming possibility that it fell out of my bag and someone did not feel it necessary to turn it in. If this is the case, I must congratulate them on finding two dollars, some odd change, and my ID - quite a bag of treasures!

On a lighter note, I found this picture of Audrey Hepburn whilst searching the web. I like her hair. And the fact that she's sitting with a donkey, or maybe a burro?

Now I should really attempt to study for my Social Problems test tomorrow, and not be distracted by a certain late nineties fantasy show involving charming vampires and witty banter. Oh how I adore witty banter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent song and great to sing along with. I think I could sing the entire thing after hearing it at work at least 20 times per shift. Now, Livy Love, get studying and concentrate. The rest of us appreciate you posts, but your grades do not.

Anonymous said...

Hope you find your wallet soon.