Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"I still don't know what love means"



There are some performers that sound amazing recorded and still manage to blow your mind away when you see them live. Ray LaMontagne is one of them. The title quote is from his song Jolene, another great one of his. He has a beard too, heh.

This is going to just be a smallish update because I've promised myself an early night and at least a full ten hours of sleep. I would like to let everyone know that I finished Bones and I am done. Not just with the most recent season (whose ending, I believe, was good. It made sense, no matter how twisty it was), but with tv for the rest of the month, if not the whole summer. I have overindulged and am admitting I have a problem with addictive television shows. Now I go into self imposed rehab and end up becoming highly engrossed in some other form of entertainment. Probably a book, mostly because it's portable and doesn't require downloading time.


(Seriously though, when are they going to hook up? They've kissed, gone on a date, bonded over a child, Bones even went to his funeral. It's long past time.)


Closing notes, I'm very excited for season 4 of Bones, but even more excited about next weekend and capture the flag and the possibility of smores. Not to mention hanging out with those I happily call my friends.



(Don't read too much into the fact that I chose to display a picture of a smore instead of my friends.)


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm jealous. I haven't had a smore in such a long time.