Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Well Shit.

I woke up this morning to find that because of my less then stellar academic performance last semester, I will no longer be rooming in Threlkeld next semester. Yeah. Instead, I have my own room in Unitas.

Upsides: I don't have a roommate anymore. I get to rearrange my room however I like, I get to listen to music without my headphones in. I can dance unabashedly to said unplugged music. I can get a work out in by taking the stairs.

Downsides: I'm going to be living on the 11th floor of Unitas. I'm not even quite sure where the hell that is. The laundry room is in the basement. The kitchen is on the 9th floor, and I hear you can't get wireless access above a certain floor. Oh, not to mention everyone else is in Threlkeld.

So, I'm going to apply for housing in Threlkeld for Spring semester and see where that takes me. This is inconvenient, to say the least.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noooooo! :(