Sunday, August 24, 2008

On the Eve of Academic Battle

So I'm back and really unmotivated to blog. I think I might go on a blogging hiatus. The Galapagos were bad ass, I might post pictures, most likely I'll flickr them. If you'd like to hear me ramble off an awestruck and reverent account of my days island hopping Darwin style, come to dinner this monday night. If that's not a possibility, you could take the time to send me a message via some form of communication. I like letters.

Other than that, school starts tomorrow, in all it's stressful glory - excelling despite the hardships of living on campus, going beyond the call of duty with productive procrastination, and above all, surpassing even my own expectations of general denial about school work. Not to mention awesome nerd classes and nerdy extracurricular activities.

On my ending note, my mom bought me Alice in Wonderland mugs that no one has seen yet, I've spent the majority of my time in Nicole and Annie's room, and I've finished knitting Annie's hat. It's really cool, if Annie's not looking, I can show it to you.

This is going to be a good year.

No comments: