Monday, October 6, 2008

Heart Be Still

So, I was perusing my favorite knitting blog, when I happened to read that Jared Flood, the author of said blog will be hosting three knitting workshops at Yarns Unlimited in Sewickely, Pennsylvania the weekend of our fall break. A few things that have riled me up into a happy knitting tizzy: 1) I've been and spent a profuse amount of money at Yarns Unlimited, 2) my family's thinking about going to Pennsylvania that weekend, which means 3) if I'm extraordinarily lucky, the easier workshops won't have sold out and I'll be able to spend even more money at a knitting shop and get to meet Jared Flood and ooh and ahh over his knitting genius. I suppose if I can't take a workshop, I could always just hang around and talk to him afterward. That's not too creepy, right?



No comments: